Sunday, January 14, 2007

Liberty League: Is It Easy?

What a provocative question when asking about how to create wealth from home...

..."is it easy"?

There are a number of answers to that question. But, I'll give you the simplest one: for compliance reasons I cannot tell you that making a fortune in Liberty League is "easy". But, I can tell you that, for the life of me, I cannot see anything about this business that is difficult.

What's hard?

1. I run the ads that the company gives me and I promote the websites they provide.
2. Once a day, I call the people back who have responded and who are waiting for my call.
3. I weed out the tire-kickers with a 4-minute conversation and invite them to attend a presentation call.
4. I call them back and collect a decision. No convincing, no persuading. Heck, someone else actually answers all their questions for me!

I look at that list...and I look at how I spend my day and I just can't find anything difficult about it.

And to that, someone might say, "Well, if it's so easy...why isn't everyone doing it?"

It's a fair question. The only answer I can think of is that many people are so entrenched in their own fear of failure that they can't let themselves take action that might actually create the life they claim to want. So, they stay "stuck in their ruts" and are never willing to actually DO the things that create wealth and success in a home business.

It's all about choice.

Tony Rush
Summit Advisor, LLI
http://www.tonyrush.com
http://www.libertyleague.com/start

No comments: