Monday, September 19, 2005

Which is easier? $20 or $1,000?

I had a discussion with a great friend of mine this morning. He asked me if I'd be interested in marketing some software for him. (He owns the licensing rights). Unfortunately, even if I were looking for a product to market, I'd have to say no.

When he asked me why, I told him that there wasn't enough profit in it. I laughed and said, "If you were selling it for $3,000 and I were keeping a $2,000 profit, I might think about it." We both laughed.

But then I said something that sparked his attention. I said, "I've learned that it's actually just as easy -- sometimes EASIER -- to earn a few thousand in a day than it is to try to earn $20 in a day." He disagreed. He said "You earning $1,000 in a day is more unlikely than you earning $20 a day".

I didn't want to give him a knee-jerk response so I really stopped to think about what he was saying. He's a friend of mine so I worded my response carefully:

It's all about mindset. If you believe that it's not "likely" that you can make $1,000 in one day, that belief will automatically prevent you from getting involved in opportunities that can pay that.

It's an automatic process. Your reality will automatically line up in a way so that it can provide you proof with whatever you chose to believe.

The reverse is also true. If you believe that there are TONS of people who are lining up every day to buy a product that will put $1,000 in your pocket.....well, you'll probably find yourself getting involved in things that will make that a reality in your life.

I'm not sure he "got it". But, maybe you will.

Everything I've learned about prosperity and abundance has confirmed that everything in your life is the way it is right now because of your current thinking. Want to know what your "prosperity barometer" is like right now? It's easy: look at the results you're getting.

Want to know how you feel about money? Look in your wallet, purse or checking account. If you don't have lots of it, you probably have negative emotions about money or believe it's "hard to come by".

Want to know how you feel about love? Look at your relationships.

Want to know how you feel about physical health? Get on the scales. Check your blood pressure.

Everything in your life is the way it is because of your absolute best thinking. And, as Einstein said, "A problem cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that created it".

Check out "What Is Beyond Freedom" and find out more about getting a new mental blueprint.

TR

No comments: