Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Liberty League Associate of the Month

Liberty League International's Associate of the Month for September 2008 is my buddy Gene Braxton. I hope you enjoy this peek into Gene's life. He's been a huge impact on my life and business. He and I have toasted our successes all over the world from the Caribbean to Sydney to Rome Italy.

If Gene were "guest-blogging" with me, I think he'd be the first to tell you....his accomplishments are achievable by anyone who is willing to follow a simple system. He might also add, "you haven't seen anything yet!"

Congratulations Gene Braxton on being Liberty League International's Associate of the Month!



Tony Rush
Liberty League International

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony,
Thanks for putting together this blog for Liberty League International! I love this post regarding Gene Braxton, he's such a great guy, I've met him on several occasions and am really impressed with his countenance. And can I just say what incredible people Brent Payne and Shane Krider are?!?! I love these two co-founders like they were my own brothers! I have so much respect for them and the quality of people that they attract into their organization (such as yourself). What a blessing to be involved with Liberty League International!!!

Aisza in Utah