Monday, May 23, 2005

What's the support REALLY like?

Leaving a company where you've earned six-figures is not something to take lightly.

When we looked at Liberty League, one of the big questions we had was: what is the company support like? Well, actually, my question was a little more like this: "Hey, I know that Liberty League is like most direct sales companies where most of the training and support is distributor-provided. So, how much extra training and support will I have to offer my team in order to make this thing work?"

My sponsor was confused. "Huh? You won't be doing ANY. It's all done for you by the company."

"Oh, come on," I said. "You mean that the company is actually providing all the support structure? If they are, it'll be the first time I've ever seen a company do it. Nearly every direct sales/MLM company I've ever been involved in had sub-standard training and support that I was required to implement my own system in order to get my team into profit. And you're saying Liberty League is doing it all corporately? This I gotta see...."

So, here's what I did. I left everything I knew about prospecting and recruiting at the door. I committed to ONLY following the same system that the company teaches. I modeled my activities after what my enroller was doing.

And I was amazed.

In the 90 days that I've been involved in Liberty League, I've not had to do any instruction. Any role-playing with my new associates. No script-training. No teaching how to prospect. No teaching how to follow-up. No teaching how to set appointments.

The company hosts a total of 29 live guest presentations each week that are completely interactive. So, all of my presentations are done for me. I don't explain anything to anyone. No more one-on-one presentations in coffee shops.

The company also provides a total of 13 live and interactive training calls for Associates. Everything is covered from "get started training" to "black belt marketing". It's all there in a nuts-and-bolts format with nothing held back.

Additionally, the company website provides all the prospect tracking, autoresponders, follow-up, presentation invites, etc.

It's all being done for me.

The result? I've got a higher percentage of people earning money in my organization than I've had in any other business. And I managed to receive a Rising Star Award for being a top producer in Liberty League International even though I'd only been with the company for 90 days. (See photo)



Bottom line: The system works. The training works. And the only people who don't succeed here are the ones who either don't do the work or who insist on reinventing the wheel.

Amazing. A company that actually offers 100% support so you never have to go elsewhere for instruction, training or tools.

-- TR

No comments: