Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ditching The Need For Other's Approval

One thing is for sure: if you want to be radically successful in any area of life, it's going to require to adopt a policy of not giving a hoot what the masses think.

Get that.

If you've been in the "herd" and you finally decide to make a run for the fence....you're not going to be able to hold hands with the herd and hop into your new life at the same time

Most people have a huge appetite for other people's approval. "If I start a diet, my girlfriends are going to just point out how I failed at the last 6 I've started." Or, "If I start a home business, my father is going to laugh at me for joining 'one of those things'".

Do you feel that way? Here's a solution for you:

Cowboy up and tell those folks to mind their own business.

I kid you not. If you've got someone in your life that's constantly berating you...criticizing you....reminding you of your failures....trying to run your life for you.....

.....then you'd better do something about it. Because if you're not willing to do that, you're basically saying "Their opinion and approval is more important to me than my highest good."

Life is too short to play to the wrong crowd. Choose your dream and go for it.

The herd will still be crazing in the field while you're standing atop your mountain!

Tony Rush
Executive Marketing Council,
Liberty League International
TonyRush.com
Your Best Life Waits Here

No comments: