Thursday, June 05, 2008

The "truth" about Liberty League?

Every once in a while someone will say "Hey, Tony, did you hear about this thing that was said online about Liberty League?" And I usually haven't seen it or heard about it. I'm pretty selective about what I choose to put my attention, energy and focus on.

But, I'll say, "No, what is it?" And it's someone who's saying they've got the "truth" about Liberty League.

And it really cracks me up sometimes. I even read in one post that I'm the CEO of Liberty League! Me! Who writes this stuff?

Anyway, I ran across a site today called LibertyLeagueTruth.com that was a bit of surprise to me. I hadn't seen that one before. Looks like someone finally decided to stop being emotional and actually state a rare and truthful experience.

Check it out.

Tony Rush
http://www.libertyleague.com/start

No comments: