Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Man, I'm so glad we're not an MLM company

I have a friend who's very excited. She's in a "new" company (aren't they all?) and she wants me to take a look. Says that it's the most unique thing I'll ever see in a home business.

So, I clicked the link and you know what I saw? The same old thing.

Buy $120 worth of some powder that you turn into a juice by adding water. And for each person that you enroll, you earn a 9% commission on their orders.

Now, I'm not really good at math but I think I can figure this out. If she's earning 9% of $120, that means that every person she has on her team is only putting about $10 in her pocket. Per month.

So, to earn, say, $10,000 per month -- a fairly respectable income in network marketing -- she's going to need 925 people on her team. Do you have any idea how few network marketers ever build a team of even 100 people? Probably less than 3%. And in this company, that would only mean about $1,000 per month.

Man, I'm glad I'm not involved in a multi-level company. I'm so grateful and thankful that Liberty League International is a very simple, free-enterprise business that allows the average person an opportunity to create a sizable income with only a handful of customers.

$1,000 a month? Heck, I did fifteen times better than that in my first month.

Don't know the difference in direct sales and multi-level? Contact me and I can explain it in less than 60 seconds.

Tony Rush
Liberty League International

No comments: