Monday, September 11, 2006

Uh...hello? It's called free enterprise!

I'm leaving the planet. Someone just emailed me about Liberty League International and actually asked "is it legal for someone to pay you directly for the course instead of getting a commission check from a company."

I'm pleased to inform you all that the answer is yes. It's called....(drum roll please)....a retail sale.

Evidently, certain network marketers have been immersed in the MLM culture for so long they think the only acceptable way to make money is to wait 'til the 15th of next month to get a check.

While I believe network marketing is the best industry in the world, I think there's something fundamentally wrong when networkers are so indoctrinated with MLM programs that they've forgotten how basic free enterprise works.

Perhaps this is one explanation for the fact that most networkers aren't making any money...

Tony Rush
Summit Advisor
Liberty League International

No comments: